Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 08:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
THE FULL PIECE GETS INTO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE A GOV. WATCHDOG GROUP FOR THE D S A & EDWARD SNOWDEN USED TO WORK THERE...🤔 I POSTED THIS PIC ON TWITTER MONTHS BACK. IT'S DEF. REAL. KNOWN AS THE QUE GROUP... THE ARTICLE WAS ACTUALLY DONE BY CNN 7 YEARS AGO. #tbiytc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Ren Zaryk @RenZaryk
07 February, 04:30
What does Eli know, really? He's not part of Q, nor would Q allow this dirtball access to anything of a current status. The Daily Beast, whom Eli works for, is under Chelsea's bloody satanic thumb. As far as Q being 'real', if Q wasn't "real", why would the House of Reps pass a bill against Q and Q Anons if this 'conspiracy theory' didn't have some teeth to it? #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mojo @Mojo51
07 February, 04:32
In response Ren Zaryk to her Publication
we are over the target.

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
07 February, 02:50
I DO TOO

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 February, 02:09
They all know Q is real. I think they all know that Q is a small group of MI who are trying to fix a lot of problems globally and circumvented a corrupt press to reach the people directly.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
07 February, 10:42
This will not share on twatter, is there another link for it?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
07 February, 01:32
nytimes does too

Bella Kay @Bella_K
07 February, 01:11
I love this! A lot of people know Q is real but they would not admit it.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 February, 01:10
Yup! :)