Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 09:29
Lets play some balls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The gun runner guy they swapped him for looks like someone else that has been in other ffs to me too.

Let's see who has a set of those balls by Christmas, don't you know the corrupt members of congress are just about to poop their pants!!!

I mean the Rino's are gonna be forced by the good guy Republicans in Jan to start all these investigations that will publicly convict most of them.

That is if SCOTUS doesnt just up and fookn fire them any day now!

Then there is Elon on twitter exposing their corrupt deeds every day now to the point their MSM can't cover it up!

And oh shit what are they gonna do if McAfee is lying and there is a second insurance policy for the 31 terabytes to come out besides the crypto avalanche that Juan has mentioned?

What to do?
What to do!!!
What to do?

Clowns to the left, Trumps Jokers to the Right!

https://youtu.be/_ePeEB_hF...
Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You [1972] Lyrics HD - YouTube

Share The Gift Of Music With LyricsStuck in the Middle with YouCanción de Stealers WheelBueno, no sé por qué vine aquí esta noche. Well I don't know why I ca...

10:44 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 December, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
SCOTUS...Yes...fire all but patriots....Trump on twit...my fellow americans...Trump in...whole system globally implodes...THIS MAY BE THE CLIMAX OF THE MOVIE...TRUMP CARD PLAYED.!!! whoo hoo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 11:52
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Yep Nana thinks so too.