MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
JUST IN 🚨 Twitter has suspended the accounts of CNN, Washington Post and The New York Times reporters

Follow insiderpaper
08:46 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 December, 07:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 December, 07:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Simply the best .

Kneeslapper !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 December, 07:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I had a blood curdling argument with this douche years back. He enraged me to the point of writing a blog about him-I pissed him off royally. Wish I could say NANNER NANNER to his fat face.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
15 December, 08:59
I think Meathead and a number of their Jewess and Khazarian mafia scumfriends should be permanently suspended...

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 December, 08:51
🤔

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 December, 08:48
👍❤️💥😃🙏