kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
Everyone notice he said "when I'm inaugerated. He did not say "after I am elected"?
07:04 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmyyRockin17 in this post can reply
EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
16 December, 06:00
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
Plus, he didn't state the time of the inauguration, such as "In two years" or "In 2025, when I'm inaugurated..." I thought that was interesting because it would be natural to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 December, 10:32
There was no doubt in his mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 December, 10:32
There was no doubt in his mind.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 07:32

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
15 December, 07:24
yes...

and this👇. no koinkyeedink ews

https://www.cnn.com/2022/1...

Much Love Many Blessings ❣️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 December, 07:13
what speech are you quoting? 🤔 thanks

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
15 December, 07:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
from his short speech today, he posted it on his truth social account

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 07:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 December, 07:05
yes