Cob Cob @Colob123
Newborn Baby In Washington State Dies Of Blood Clot After Hospital Gives Him Vaccinated Blood Transfusion Despite Arrangement Parents Had Made For Untaxed Blood. His Name Was Alex, The Condition He Had Was 95% Survivable. #SaveTheChildren 🙏
04:14 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 December, 05:12
In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 December, 05:09
You know we are in a psychotic, delusional freakshow when supposed 'health-care' workers put personal agenda over legitimate parental concerns. This is murder.
SUE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE!!

Help the family here:
https://www.gofundme.com/f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
16 December, 07:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I agree but if I was the parent it wouldn't be enough. I would want the same to happen to all involved.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 December, 04:54
Do you have a link so we can give it more traffic? When I tried searching for it I got blocked:

Cob Cob @Colob123
16 December, 07:55
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Cob Cob @Colob123
16 December, 07:55
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
See if that works. Another anon just posted it last night. I would not be surprised if they scrub it.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 December, 04:51
🙏😢😡🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 December, 04:49
those fucking bastards😰😰🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 December, 04:18
The person who approved that, is now a murderer.

Cob Cob @Colob123
15 December, 04:33
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
If I were the parents I would be behind bars right now.

Diane Wood @Diane416
15 December, 04:15
😢 How horrid for those parents and the rest of that family