DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
Those of you who have NOT given up on Trump, God bless you. Those of you that have can just unfollow me, I'm here to meet real, like-minded Patriots! Have a blessed day!
04:13 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 December, 04:54
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
They can unfollow me as well, I despise a quiter!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 December, 04:56
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Totally agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 December, 04:17
I just said the exact same thing but not as nicely. I don't want a single one of them anywhere near me after all he has done for us. It's absolute bull and they aren't friends-they're crybabies.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 December, 04:20
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I was going to write, to all you pussies out there and then changed it. LOL!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 December, 04:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Beautiful!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 December, 04:14

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 December, 04:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yes, he was and he loves America. I will always stand with our President Trump!