Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:04
digesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
Damn @vincentkennedy , looks like your post just raised some fake bots out from hiding!
Is there any place that is safe from AI plants that try to act like humans in attempts to sway our beliefs and crush our faith, all to push an agenda?
01:16 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 December, 01:24
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 December, 01:20
I am not a bot. I’m just saying that would be the biggest punk’d ever. We don’t know what’s going to happen! I will vote for DJT if he runs for president. But I only put my trust in God.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
15 December, 02:22
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
There was a ime lapse when I wrote this. At the time I wrote this, only two peope replied, you was not one of them 😉

The two at the time only had 3 following, kinda sus! If legit, then nuf said.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 01:19
you are just unwilling to realize and admit when things arent going as predicted. the denial is wild with you people

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 December, 01:27
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
things cant go as predicted! You win wars by being unpredictable!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 December, 01:27
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
You People, THATS RASICT!!!!!!
Cry More! Commie!!