Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:04
digesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
i woulda been the first in line to fight for him, but this just isnt right. he lost so many people to desantis today
01:07 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 December, 09:29
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
No. Don’t think so, I suggest you research Desantis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 December, 04:51
WHAT? DeSantis...uhhh..no.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 December, 01:37
Frustration is understandable and of course you're free too make a statement but do some more research and then you will be more informed on how big this whole take down of the deep state is, LET THAT SINK IN.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:15
I ain't playing no 2024 games. It's 2023 or bust.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 December, 09:21

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 December, 07:58
Oooo we!
You heard the man!
#Trump2023 !