Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 December, 11:11
Collect your Trump card at https://collecttrumpcards.... πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… #TrumpNFT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„He is making a laughing stock of himself all over the world. It is completely ridiculous to appear yesterday how important it was to keep an eye on the media. He makes fun of all patriots the world over and is totally shameful. Stop yourself Trump it borders on smug insanity.
And secondly what makes him think we at this point are interested in this kind of shit. We have enough problems to survive. I am very angry and his smug attitude borders on madness. Well, enough now.🀬
11:41 AM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 December, 12:21
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
I feel you. I too think some of the stuff that's been done doesn't help, but look what this did. You can't buy this much publicity. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 December, 12:14
Have u freed humanity, defeated evil, saved the children from traffickers and exposed ALL evil and corruption around the world barre none?
Yeah maria...maybe u should just shut the fuck up. Ur talking about my beloved President! Btw....i would defend u too. MAGA!!! 🀍🏁

15 December, 12:21
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thought it was a brilliant and bold move + considering the comms πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š #NCSWIC

Maria. Liv. @maria07
15 December, 03:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Now my criticism does not mean that I do not stand behind Trump. I am with him most of the way and am grateful for what he does. But that doesn't mean that you can think that he is sometimes too much. Appearing yesterday as if it was a vital message today, whether it is to annoy us, make fun of us or some other motive, I should not be able to answer. But to sell the cards now in this pressured situation for many who do not even have to survive Christmas. To me, is out of touch with ordinary people who are not top rich. Many suffer.. And no matter what, Maga has to put up with criticism because otherwise it's tyranny again and we must say nothing and fear we will be silenced.
Many do not dare to speak out precisely because of a person like you who cannot see other angles for his behavior. Hope you're not on Twat, because then you'd be busy for the next month screwing people up. Most people think this move was crazy.

15 December, 11:48
πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

15 December, 12:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ ⚑️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
15 December, 12:56
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼