Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 December, 11:41
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
There are no sufficient words that can be said, but know many on AU are praying for you and your family. Hold fast in your heart that your precious daughter awaits you in heaven for a joyous future reunion. She is with you in spirit and in your heart each time you lovingly think of her. May God comfort you and your family during this excruciatingly difficult time. 💔❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
19 December, 09:13
I am so sorry and prayers your way. nothing can replace your darling girl - God & time can help make your pain bearable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 December, 02:59
👃

Ana Tate @Anatated
15 December, 08:26
💔😢🫂🙏

If there are words. I don’t know what they are.
❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 December, 07:38
This could have easily happened to my son this fall as he totalled a brand new car. I am so sorry for your loss. This is the part of life I just will never understand. Sending my love Patriot. That doesn't feel like enough but hopefully all of our collective love and prayers will comfort you somehow. Hugs.