Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 December, 04:05
Logical question:

What will happen to companies that don’t have a storage of gold or silver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would say it would depend on the company, what they have as assets, what they have that is in demand.
The shills that built their companies on the backs of we slaves that have assets of fiat dollars will be screwed.
I don't think the White Hats want to completely destroy the corporations of the country that provide millions of jobs to the point that we are too weak on the world stage.

They went to a lot of trouble to remove corrupt CEOs but not destroy the company.
Remove the corruption at the top with company in tact in some cases, others probably they hope they fail.
09:13 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 09:53
In response private account to his Publication
Yes this is just part of what I like to call the cabal's carbon tax scam.
David Straight gives a detail of how they planned to implement it, the whole thing with the environment with the NWO gig is just a scheme to set up this carbon tax that everyone in the world will have to pay and just like other money, it will filter back thro other fake set ups right into their pockets.

They actually had planned to make more money off of this scam than anything else they have ever pull off on us before in history I understand while all along reducing the population thro a mirage of other avenues and poisons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396