Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 December, 01:25
Family I am back to ask again for prayers! This time for my Son Jason! He is unvaxed but has been overly exposed to All completely Vaxed inlaws, whoke family! He has been to his Awake Dr., and has All Correct Meds! This is the 3rd day and He’s feeling pretty bad! Please if You Will pray for My Awesome Son, My Baby Boy! Thank you so in advance! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸΌ
Your Prayers worked for My Daughter! πŸ₯°
Update on My daughter is still continuing to improve! Thank you for Prayers for Her too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
πŸ™Me and my son can't be with vaxx people. The next day we are very sick and for several days. But have found out that if we drink a few glasses of freshly juiced celery leaves we immediately feel better, as well as eating a lot of oranges and have made ginger shots with lemon. Because everything else from the medicine industry is toxic no matter what. Will be praying for him and sending healing thoughts. Hugs Maria.πŸ™πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
02:38 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 December, 04:31
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Thank you so much πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
Unfortunately He is the only one in His little family that is not vaxed (wife gad one, His adult children are even boosted), his wifes family is completely vaxed! They had a night together to go to one of their little ones Christmas play! Only time he’s around unvaxed is when He comes here or to My other Sons! We are in Tx. so Our family is spread out in different areas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 December, 05:16
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸŽ…πŸŽ„Oh, it's certainly not easy to be with this big problem. We have become completely antisocial because we fear all these strange symptoms every time. But I think he should try my advice because it has helped us a lot. Merry Christmas to all of you-πŸ™‚πŸŽ…πŸŽ„