Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 December, 12:15
Hello frens, I sure miss AU! 😊

Haven't been on in 5 days, still at the hospital in L.A. with dad and it's all I can focus on right now. He's in ICU and has had 4 surgeries in the last 2.5 weeks, has had two major bleeds including a "carotid blowout" post original surgery, and still has another big surgery scheduled for next week. Has been a rough and traumatic road to say the least.

Have forgotten what home looks like, miss my hubby and grandkiddos, but still feel blessed to be here bedside with dad and helping him and mom thru an incredibly difficult time. I know a lot of you have been praying for him and our family, and I am so very appreciative and continued prayers would be welcome. He is still fighting and the road ahead is a difficult one, but God is with him, I see his hand in all of this daily.

Just wanted to give a little update, hope to be back on the digital battlefield soon, but right now my daddy needs me. 🙏🏼

Love you guys!✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Schuber @Cyclingdeb
still praying for your dad and your family. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
12:36 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cyclingdeb in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 December, 09:06
In response Debra Schuber to her Publication
Thanks Debbie 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396