Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
15 December, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
woah you used an emoji!?👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
15 December, 11:01
We unvaxxed, tin-hat wearers now suffer from higher MENTALITY.................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 December, 07:06
💔 Just so heartbreaking .....

Jarobason son @Jarobason
15 December, 06:04
I wish I had control- and medicinegroup sorted data for Norway.

I did my best with the overall Norwegian data available to me.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 December, 06:04
I 100% believe my dad got dosed with jabbed blood or plasma several times during his cancer treatment. I believe thats what killed him as he was in remission, week later dead.

I hope every evil maggot involved in these vaccines get what they deserve and soon.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 December, 02:05
I worry so much about my daughter. Took the jab twice. She has heart issues. But always has. Now worse. She is a RN at hospital.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 December, 12:22
https://thecountersignal.c...

They’re not letting up in Canada.

Red Edge @Rededge
14 December, 11:02

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 December, 08:40
In response Red Edge to her Publication
SC RULED AND THEY NEVER REMOVED IT.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sue Briggs @SueB369
14 December, 10:38
😞

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 December, 08:38
😢🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 December, 08:31

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 December, 05:34
Omg execute these demons now

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 December, 04:52
wtf?
that fookin' stat on one shot of the vax ~ outrageous!

Soul Shine @soulshine
14 December, 04:35
A dear family member (in his 60's and jabbed) told me six of his friends have died suddenly within the last month. I did not ask what their jab status was. One died of a heart attack, the others died in their sleep. The one that died of a heart attack was not a surprise to him due to that guy's life style, the other five were a shock to him. I gave him my condolences and told him I don't know what else to say other than, please don't take any more boosters. He said he hasn't and won't. 🙏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 December, 11:55
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Praying for him 🙏🏻

And praying for all our Family and Friends that are going through this now.
So sad.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Whos 2know @Whos2know
14 December, 03:45
i see your 🤬 and raise you 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I am holding my breath for my family members that got 1 or 2 of the shots (one required via Hershey Choc, one bc spouse has lukemia and one because he is a know-it-all).

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 December, 03:41
Wow, that put's vaccine injury into perspective

Partially vaxed, if they are injured and it could be fatal, you have a 145% chance of not recovering, they are not healing like they should

😡

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 December, 02:39
In the last week and a half:
Good friends and family lost 4 of their own… heart attacks… all vaxxed and several multiple boosted. All sudden and unexpected.

41 yr old female…wife and mother of 2 small kiddo’s, cousin of good friend…good health, no previously known issues.
38 yr old male brother of friend. Former smoker, no known health issues.
78 yr old husband of good friend while sitting in chair watching basketball game…not a sound, just all of a sudden slumped over. Pretty good health. Former smoker, sometimes used an inhaler, active retiree.
89 yr old male, ex-bro-in-law….did have some dementia.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 December, 03:03
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 01:50
geezus.

So, they hope to push more folk to take the rest of the injections - or 'treat' the injuries CAUSED BY THE INJECTION... bstards.

I am SO GLAD neither I nor my husband fell for this bs.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
14 December, 01:41
😤grrrrr.. knew there was a reason I call him Dr. F'er...this one is for him! "qu ne da", dr. F'er.

You will be held accountable (if you haven't already been and it has just not been shared with the rest of us..👀

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 December, 05:30
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
*Chinese to English Translation:

Fuck You, Dr Fucker[Fauci]

😃

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-...

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
14 December, 01:22
😭

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 December, 01:15
Q1205 ITS DEFINITELY WITCHCRAFT😖

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 December, 01:10
Uh Oh, Vk, you used an emoji😲

Is it time for the normie pissed level to rise?

Super Aunt Nat Nat @nnut
14 December, 12:57
our MAGA leader ( @realdonaldtrump ) needs to come out regarding the vax injuries and vax deaths...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 December, 12:56
yep see your 🤬 another from me 🤬

aveteew @aveteew
14 December, 12:58
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, I'm now creating over $35,000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! I do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28,000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.

Just open the link------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 December, 12:56
Please everyone, pray intensely for all the victims of the Cabal and the NWO agenda. I'm praying for the release of MEDBEDS and CURES! We need them now!

aveteew @aveteew
14 December, 12:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, I'm now creating over $35,000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! I do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28,000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.

Just open the link------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 December, 12:54
wish all had researched, instead of blind trust with docs, government, my decision made long ago bout any vaxx, but had them as child just not so many then. no vaxx at this time is good, not flu, none. however family not listen to me, cause medical was indisputable

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 December, 12:54
i am the only one of my parents' six children that did not get vaxxed. my siblings are dealing with various health issues....I pray every minute of every dayfor those who got it and hope they don't suffer ill effects/affects. I had to put all my trust in God for this whole matter....free will is tough to swallow when you know people could be harming themselves.