••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 December, 01:27
ChatGPT-3 wrote the code that created this 3D "smiley face"
What are the implications of an AI that can create 3D printable objects?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 December, 02:12
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Reminds me of NFT digital art generation. Results can be interesting, but what about the thought and passion that is typically behind art. Something lost here, I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 December, 02:22
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Indeed, the AI generated art is only pixels though, and the NFT's just use Node.js to layer transparencies, while this is a 3D mesh object that can be 3D printed. If this AI were plugged in to a 3D printer, it could make anything.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
Let’s see it print a Great Pyramid. Perhaps old technology resurfaced?
02:55 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 December, 03:12
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I mean... I think we can 3D print DNA now, the possibilities are endless. Pandora's Box has indeed been opened, or even reopened.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 December, 03:29
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
😲