Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 January, 10:45
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Agree with this, but this only goes so far in explaining away some peoples’ arseholery.

Some people have BIG problems, and they hide it well - and never, sadly, as for help. These are the people I watch carefully…so that I can be their to catch them if they fall. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 December, 03:36
So true. When we do know a small part, it is wise not to splash gossip, misinformation all over Social media. I know why certain people are doing things, but it's not right to inform the world until that person does it first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
13 December, 01:25
This is quite huge in the grand picture of things. Thinking about the massive effort to program humans to disregard this though the schools, churches, media, corporations. I highly desire for people to understand this.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 01:12
am a gentle spirit so kindness comes easily, glad that is ok, cause pray for others but want to respect boundaries♥️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 December, 04:00
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
i know you are sis..My Eek family shares great info from you..❤🤗❤

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
13 December, 01:05
this is crazy. i just lwft my therpists office and i had said wr live in such a sslfish self absorbed world. i want to be the exception. to be curioius aboit people to be kind to make that my purpose the foindation of dvery other purpose o may have. vibing!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 December, 12:58
This is spot on! 🎯
I wish a few individuals here on AU would have taken this to heart a long time ago before hurting and behaving so hatefully towards myself and others. I don't think I will ever fully understand why some people are willing to exhert so much energy on it, low vibe BS is so draining. 😩

13 December, 03:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 December, 12:30
We never have enough back story to judge. I love this post!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
13 December, 12:28

13 December, 12:30
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
❤❤❤