from The Little People to The Cabal.

The Parents ran the operation, not their
goofy kids. It fell apart when they tried
to set up a Child Trafficking ring in the
Bahamas.

His Mom= Bundled Fake Votes for Swing
States
Her Dad= Runs SEC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 07:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It sure seems to Nana that ol Gary has had so many arrows up his ass for the last 2 years Idk how he could possibly sit down.
Where are we now on the Rippy case?
Has he had his thumb chopped off that yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
14 December, 04:31
Hasn't Gensler been instrumental in suppressing Precious Metals prices???

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 December, 07:57
Gary, Gary, Gary, you fooked up. End the XRP lawsuit NOW fookstick!

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Widget 260 @widget260
13 December, 11:46
I find it interesting that he was arrested the day before he was set to testify in front of Congress. Just me?

shobud pedalman @shobudpedalman
13 December, 10:45
Doq, I can’t figure out Emmer. I’m from MN and don’t like him #RINO . i know he received FTX funds. you’ve brought up his name up here several times, need some clarity. he insulted my wife at a BPU meeting a while back. Keeping an 👁 on this dude!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 December, 10:41
Fancy talk for stealing.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 December, 10:28
We are told paper money not backed by gold, is fiat, useless...

It always surprised me, that the same folks, would then turn around and talk up crypto - a thing that exists only as 0s and 1s... and that, as was proved, can be hacked, and used for nefarious ends....

My low opinion of crypto, was further reinforced when my Mother started talking about it, in a kind of, 'out the corner of your eye', sort way, she is a litmus of what the bad guys are up to.- their latest push, she seems to absorb all that like a giant sponge...

So, I told her, not no, but HELL NO.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 December, 10:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The keys can be stolen, wallet can be "hacked" but the fundamental basis for crypto is sound. This guy basically diverted funds. This can be done with any type of currency or money. People can also get duped from gold and silver.

chuck ross @chuckster
14 December, 04:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
If you can't hold it, you don't own it....

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
13 December, 10:25
Oh well...😂