Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
@vincentKennedy VK Kim @kimrunner I need your help to get this message out

Good morning Patriots Good Morning Anons Last night I had dream about our collective conscience that we are the power of one as we understand our love for one another on AU is so very powerful. Who are we the power of One? Just that WWG1WGA we have a collective voice. The strongest Voice of One a Vibration of LOVE and that is so very powerful when one is sick and asks for Prayers wow AU responds its powerful so today with one collective Voice lets Vibe up Shake the world as we know it"Where We Go one We Go All"
08:57 AM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 January, 11:10
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
13 December, 11:56
gezzz.. this made me tear over. so moving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
13 December, 11:54
Amen! πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸŽΆπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ„ WWG1WGA TBIYTC NCSWIC #FLYJOHNNYFLY feelin some major John Kennedy vines tonight! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯° We are ONE!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 December, 09:18
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒ

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
13 December, 08:25
this is how we love one another

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 December, 08:12
God’s angels speaking through us

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 December, 05:00
I dreamt a couple of weeks ago that I met most of you. it was one big family get together

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
13 December, 04:22
πŸ’™Patriots🀍united ❀️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 02:42
we are the power of One, Jesus in us, we in Him reaching out in love to help others. Yes let our Vibes shake up the worldπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 December, 02:40
WE WIN. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS STAND TOGETHER WITH ONE HEART AND ONE MIND IN CHRIST. LOVE WINS THE WAR THIS TIME.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 December, 02:42
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
9-12-22

GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 02:40
βœ¨πŸ’–WWG1WGAπŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 December, 01:08
Here's another good one that keeps me strong.
Love you Patriots :).

https://youtu.be/X5qffqzKZ...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 December, 12:53
https://youtu.be/clI1Fe4-L...

The Power of One . . . A Great Song!
Enjoy!
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

angliajons88 @angliajons88
13 December, 12:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time I made $17,990 in my previous month and I am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow.
Details Here--------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 December, 12:10
❀️.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 December, 11:47

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 December, 11:32

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
13 December, 11:27
πŸ’– WWG1WGA πŸ’–

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
13 December, 10:49
β€œWhere We Go ONE We Go All” β™₯️

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
13 December, 10:43
β€οΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ❀️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 December, 10:43
❀️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 December, 10:42
πŸ’› ONE πŸ’›

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
13 December, 10:41
WWG1WGA! ❀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 December, 10:37
AU so powerful that we break the cycle this time❀️πŸ”₯

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 December, 10:37
Thank you for this Message Sister! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
#wwg1wga πŸ’«
#GodWinsALWAYS πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌ
#FamilyIsEverything 🐸😍
Love Is Stronger Than Any Evil Force β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 December, 10:18
WWG1WGA
In God's Hands
MAGA
& Save the World
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 December, 09:43
The soul to soul connection on AU is a divine consciousness IMO. It is a force of great strength and influence. We are all here for such a time as this. πŸ˜‡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 December, 09:42
God and the universe speak to us thr our dreams as does our higher self imo.
He verbally told Nana that the answer to the equation of life will always be "ONE".

#wwg1wga

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
13 December, 09:33
Been having a lot of dreams this past week myself.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
13 December, 09:31
No matter what this Times are,
what matters is,
we have learned to love and pray again.