JET2 @JET2
Med Beds have been built and will soon be available to the General Public.

We are under Martial Law that could take over at any time, so the Brunson case at the Supreme Court was being used to educate the Public on what is going on.

Iraq and Kuwait will join together in the Dinar currency.

Everyone has a very secure Quantum Financial Account on the QFS System.

You will be able to access your account and do a transition from anywhere at anytime 24/7 that will take only seconds.

The Vatican was cleaned out in 2020.

Over 660 military cargo planes took gold assets and spread them to the countries of origin.

There are like operations around the world like in Switzerland and the Philippines where the gold was being confiscated that were still ongoing.
12:47 AM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 December, 12:24
In response JET2 to his Publication
My question was related to MedBeds...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 December, 12:23
Do you have a sense of timeline for availability? And is this in USA...other countries.....global??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
13 December, 10:39
we must remember that we all have a soul contract to fulfill.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 December, 08:35
year too late for my dad
fuck the evil
who kept this from us, may they die slow agonising deaths like those who died like that who didnt deserve such pain

connie wright @cowri
13 December, 09:20
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
8 years too late for my husband of 46 years

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 December, 07:53

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 December, 09:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I saw this article last year, the same photos. For several months now, I have been observing that old articles, even several years old, are dated as this year's. Is it possible to get the source of these photos?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 01:26
✨🙏🏻💫🕊️