Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
12 December, 02:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 04:11
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
We all need to stop mob rule.

When we all return to twitter, perhaps we can overcome the urge to DOMINATE the other side as well, I mean I know some of these ppl are bat chit crazy, really certifiably mentally disturbed actually, but we also do not want to do what they have done.

Do we really want to become the domineering assholes that they have been with the help of social media and MSM yelling out OUR beliefs so harshly and loudly instead of engaging them intelligently and calmly but with conviction to change minds of the ones that are savable.

Yes we could slam the platform and take it over beating them down to a pulp now that the bots are gone or we COULD BE THE GROWN UP IN THE ROOM.

We could show truth to ppl with out forcing OUR TRUTH AND OUR WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!

Pretty sure that would be becoming as them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
12 December, 07:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm staying right here and on Truth Social. I appreciate who was there for me when Twitter scattered us Patriots to the four winds.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Oh Au will always be Nana's home base, would not trade it for any other platform period.

๐Ÿ˜I usually take a shower to wash off the other platforms when I come home.๐Ÿ˜˜
08:24 PM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Butch Holloway to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
12 December, 08:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A salt shower works really well. Gently scrub from head to toe. Be careful of the eyes! All the negative energy goes down the drain! ๐ŸŒท