Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 06:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 10:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Just saw this pop up on my feed 47 minutes ago. Who is this & what is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lisa betten @leb
Nothing is going on!! Trump knew what would happen on the 6th and he let it and we all are left to suffer. Jan 20th, nothing happened, Superbowl, yeah nothing will happen. Empeachment trial, once again Trump will walk away and we will be left to suffer. Nothing will happen.
10:53 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by leb in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

lisa mincey @lisamincey
07 February, 01:55
In response lisa betten to his Publication
your whining is annoying...and you give lisas a bad name...how bout you put your big girl panties on and wait like the rest of us...trump did nothing to hurt you..youve done that to yourself with your attitude...ugh...such negativity

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Gail Canty @Gcanty
07 February, 01:54
you need to walk away from here

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
07 February, 06:59
We're on God's time not our own. He decides when it will happen. Everyone is just making guesstimations. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't get caught up in "Oh it didn't happen, or nothing happened" when certain dates go by and it didn't meet your expectations. We are on God's timing. His timing is best. Chin up fellow anon.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 12:45
All your posted comments have a common theme...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 February, 12:20
Try not to be so negative-🙄

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 11:06
Simon Parkes was on today. He hasn't been for a while. He repeated facts. WE'RE BUILDING A NEW AMERICA. WE'RE DRAINING THE SWAMP WORLDWIDE. MEANWHILE DJT HAS TO PLAY COOL TIL IMPEACHMENT HEARING IS OVER. GET IT?😳

SEE💥THE EVIDENCE!💥CONGRESS CAN'T IMPEACH A CITIZEN. VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION. THEY'RE ADMITTING HE WON.💥 SUITS/AUDITS IN PLAY. W. HOUSE & VP HOUSE STILL EMPTY. 65,000 TROOPS NOT LEAVING?

NO 21 GUN SALUTE AT THE FAKE INAUGURATION. ALL N. GUARD TURNED BACKS TO HIS CAR ROLLING IN. NO AF1 OR 2! OVAL OFFICE IS IN AMAZON STUDIOS FACT! JEFF B RESIGNS. UTOPIA ISN'T BUILT IN A MONTH!🦅

USA DAR @buffaloalum
06 February, 11:40
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Do you think Simon Parkes is legit? O watched him for a bit, but I started to think he was pulling his info from these boards. It also appeared to me that he was deleting his own YT videos when his info would have been seen as false. I really don't think any of these guys like Parkes, Ward, etc. know what's going on. I think they're good people, just "not in the know". I think no one really knowing what's going on is a good thing. Trump's entire Presidency had 0 leaks, which tells me now that Patriots are still in control, because there are still 0 leaks.