nasty 123 @Nasty1
So this was the man in charge of Safety at twitter that suspended many of us for violating Twitters T&C. The pedo needs his house raided, all computers & hard drives seized.
08:13 AM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 December, 05:37
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
What a POS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
13 December, 03:43
This is sick/evil P.O.S. need [their] necks stretched

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
13 December, 03:43
This is sick/evil P.O.S. need [their] necks stretched

nasty 123 @Nasty1
13 December, 07:08
In response Tazz 1776 to her Publication
Yep. Its the only cure for their sickness

God Wins @Nous
13 December, 12:16
Now that's a red card. Death penalty.

Lee G... @LeeG
12 December, 06:50
youve missed out " theres nothing better than having pizza in work, makes me think of what pizza i'll have after work" and, " l love pizza and pasta all around my face"

Lee G... @LeeG
12 December, 06:50
youve missed out " theres nothing better than having pizza in work, makes me think of what pizza i'll have after work" and, " l love pizza and pasta all around my face"

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 December, 02:47
I wish somebody would release all of pedophile Jack Dorsey’s posts the communist that didn’t go to China but to gitmo. GRRRR ... this is the REDLINE

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 December, 02:03
I am at the point where I am getting physically sick from seeing all of this filthy chit. I Understand it is a necessary evil. One would think after all these many years it would get easier to digest. Not for me.. it's getting worse.

Prayers for the normies.. one tiny aspect of all that is about to unfold will be enough to Rock their World. How ever will they deal with the whole ugly ball of wax.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
12 December, 01:53
Did you try to post this on Twitter? I looked but couldn't find it.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 December, 11:28
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
👍I did just did now.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 December, 01:44
Pedo needs his head bashed in.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 December, 11:20
These people are disgustingly sick

Gonna be a lot worse info exposed.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 December, 11:07
pig
sicker than hell

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
12 December, 10:57
🐷

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
12 December, 10:36
WOW... so.... when does he start assuming room temperature?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
12 December, 10:27
He needs to go to Gitmo with the other traitors!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 December, 10:26
Amazing work by WH to monitor [them] and gather all evidence while [they] thought [they] were untouchables

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 December, 10:07
wow, no words

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 December, 09:39

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 December, 09:44
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Amen!

chore Toke @choretoke
12 December, 09:35
And this is the FBasses❗️🤨

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 December, 09:25
How many people that voted Against Trump
think Child Abuse is ok?

That is where we are at.

The Big Mean Tweeter Man is Exposing Child Abuse

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
12 December, 09:25

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
12 December, 09:23
Make the proof about this pedo pos rain!!

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 December, 09:10
Such confidence in posting knowing powers were proctecting them. No more!!! Everyone of them will be held accountable.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 December, 09:19
In response God Wins to her Publication
Exactly 👍

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 December, 09:10
Such confidence in posting knowing powers were proctecting them. No more!!! Everyone of them will be held accountable.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 08:36
This is crazy Nasty. I can't believe how brazen these people are.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 December, 08:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Chrissy Teigen, Patton Oswalt, Rainn Wilson, Courtney Cox, etc. all did the same

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 December, 08:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yeah, they seem to have known that they were protected from the Law,, but how things have changed.