It's gettin real.

That choice, to know, will be yours.
10:35 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
12 December, 06:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏🏻God gives us strength in time of need✨❤️🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
12 December, 12:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
12 December, 08:33
It suRe is 🩸

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 December, 07:51
PERSONAL AND PLANETARY PENTECOST

THE GREAT AWAKENING

A Cosmological, Biological, Neurological & Christological Near-Death Experience.

We must Enter What Appears to the Rational Ego to be the Darkness--the Void, the Abyss, the No-THING-ness of the Quantum
Source Field but which is, PARADOXICALLY the WOMB of Personal and Planetary Rebirth and Resurrection.

Everyone will become Present to the I AM THAT I AM Presence of the Quantum Source Light Within and we Judge Ourselves According to the Love and Light We that We have Shared with Others.

Our Individual and Collective TUNNEL VISION will be "TRANCE"-FORMED and "TRANCE-MUTED" into the Quantum Light of LOVE ITSELF!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 December, 07:54
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
BECOMING PRESENT TO THE QUANTUM PRESENCE OF GOD WITHIN

"The Earth KNEW One Creator, One Lover, One Thinker, One Song; yet that Song Broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged out from the Center of My Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction.

Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same Self; the Creator I AM. And so it Came to Pass that I was ONE and I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as My Love Created. All Understood. All Shared in the Same Being, the Same Moment. ALL WERE PRESENT IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, The Vision: A Personal Call to Create a New World.
For Your Name Is Holy - I Enter The Holy of Holies - Paul Wilbur - Lyrics - YouTube

Buy on iTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/for-your-name-is-holy-let-weight-your-glory-fall-reprise/626595625?i=626595782Buy on Amazon: https://www.amaz...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 December, 11:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You Didn't Mumble.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 December, 03:43
So if we dont want to know, we get left behind🥺 What does this mean??? Not everyone can handle seeing it...

Momma Bear @ur1spark
11 December, 11:24
I saw this thread but didn't dive in...because I didn't want to know...at least not right now. Everything we've learned (and continue to learn) weighs heavy. 😪

https://anonup.com/thread/...