Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
So I have been going to this Baptist church for twelve years now. I go to two different bible study classes. In two hours I see people wearing Mickey mouse Christmas attire, the teacher praising Billy Gram and talking about how we landed on the moon and what was the first Christmas song that was sang, oh ya and lest not forget about all the people we have to pray for that have covid now. How do you cope with all this bs??? They would not believe me if I told them the truth, they would think I was crazy
12:23 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by PoodlesRock in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
11 December, 12:42
In response Cindy Shadrick to his Publication
This is a hood question! i quit going years ago & reside in the Kingdom within as the bible talks about...i have eorked on my own issues with God within & still working on it as i want yo scream at all the church pastors that will accomplish nothing 😂👍🏻☀️ Anyway, i think within time & asking our God wiyhin for solutions to this is paramount & i heard a good proverb once that stuck with me that said something like (paraphrase) "when you don't know what to do, do nothing, be still & be silent with self & learn while the answer comes."

I spend time journaling/writing questions & answers in a notebook hoping a solution comes forth, at some point, but right now it seems like a "timing" thing.

You're right, they won't "hear" us at this time. Even one-on-one with pastors just leads to frustration because of ego or you need a demon cast out of you 😂🙄

I've learned more by myself with God/Creator/Kingdom within, than years i spent at a bldg labeled "church".

ch - ur - ch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
11 December, 12:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
*good question - sheesh 😂👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396