17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 December, 08:05
perhaps Elon knows something about these thingies…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 December, 11:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I remember Trump, Elon, my childhood and Someone else saying this too!🥰😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I did a search to see if they are selling these. I found this link, but it is not working. Will it work in the near future?

https://mobilhospital.com....
12:07 PM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
11 December, 12:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
walmart, HEB, check your Pharmacy!

11 December, 12:57
What does "HEB" mean?

11 December, 12:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
you can buy them now! I have always gotten these since I was a child (50-60’s) 5 cents a box like VK showed! Not sure if they as good as back then! But when I found out Hall’s are not good I went back to these! Hope that helps you!🙏🏼🥰
I could not open your link either! Maybe FrontlineDrs. or Nurses could help with that question! They are on Telegram

https://t.me/AmericasFront...

11 December, 01:00
I don't see hydroxychloroquine as an ingredient.