Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
02 March, 12:01
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Really nice, I love this Movie 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
27 February, 12:21
🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 March, 11:00
In response Lady Hawk1111 to her Publication
LOL

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 February, 12:13
OMG! LOL! I love this woman! And look at her face in the still...THE BEST!😂

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
07 February, 12:35
😳😆🤣😂

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
06 February, 11:28
Thats great!!🤣🤣

Tainted Halo @TaintedHalo
06 February, 11:23
well she is not wrong😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 11:19
That is fookin hilarious! funniest thing i have heard in days!

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
06 February, 11:10
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not1 Worry @WeWin
06 February, 11:03
🤣🤣🤣

Susie QQQ @SusieQQQ
06 February, 10:46
lol

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 10:27
i actually know sign and was trying to keep up but i was at work....do you have the link so i can watch again?

Nana **** @Zoochini
06 February, 10:54
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
You can find it on YouTube, White House Press Secretary

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
02 March, 01:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Please share your findings.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
06 February, 10:25
😂

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 10:22
This is awesome

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
06 February, 10:22
😂🤣😂😂good laugh!!!!