WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💗🙏💫🕊️

In case you need to hear this and/or no one told you this today...
💫You are beautfiul💫
💫You are deeply loved💫
💫You are so needed in this world... and on this planet💫
💫You are alive during this time for a very specific purpose and reason💫
💫You are so much stronger and braver than you think💫
💫You are going to get through this💫
💫We are so happy you are here with us💫
💫Nerver... ever... ever give up... the world needs you.. we need you!💫

💗🙏💫🕊️
10:18 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 10:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
You are something special . . . I just wanted you to know that. Good night and GOD bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 02:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💗😘🤗💗😘🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 10:57
I really needed this tonight. Everytime I think that maybe something will happen, it doesn't and then I get really down. It is hard to stay positive sometimes.

Jenna Mae @Jen77
07 February, 11:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
its Hard just remeber how we see and know things are happening thats not in the public eye. Just remeber how hard Trump has fought for years hes not going to forget Us.

Yig Wilson @theyig
07 February, 10:18
Love Love Love this! 👍👏❤️ Great share :) 🤗

07 February, 10:23
In response Yig Wilson to her Publication
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

LMarie Vendlin @lyndylou52
07 February, 10:01
🙏God bless you.. ❤️

07 February, 10:03
In response LMarie Vendlin to her Publication
🙏💗🙏 God Bless You Too🙏💗🙏

Willa Belle @WillJBella
07 February, 09:47
I really needed this now. Thank you 🙏

07 February, 09:51
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
💗🙏💗😘

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
07 February, 09:24
This is just beautiful. Thank you

07 February, 09:25
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
💗💗💗

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
07 February, 08:49
i so needed to read this. i have had humming sounds i think in my head this evening. teying yo trust how i feel is difficult right now - since nothing appears to be as it once seemed 💫🤔

07 February, 08:52
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
07 February, 08:44
ThanQ, you were the first this week...needed that.💯

07 February, 08:45
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
06 February, 10:59
Thank you!! 💖

06 February, 11:02
In response Colleen Walter to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 10:57
❤️💫❤️

06 February, 11:33
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
💗💗💗I love you too💗💗💗

The Real One @Roksmyth
06 February, 10:22
Beaming all of these blessings right back at you💙 We appreciate you🦅

06 February, 10:41
In response The Real One to his Publication
💗🙏💫🕊️🤗🤗🤗