Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 10:41
Had anyone made contact with Annie (Photon333)?

STILL PRAYING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 10:55
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Was Thinking of her Today, Dont Know Why.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 10:57
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Me too. The Holy Spirit brought her to mind while I was working. He kept doing that for most of today. I have a prayer wall with colored sticky notes and she's on my wall still.

I sent a Prayers For Her Still am, I think when We pray For Others We never stop, Does That make sense?
Wow, Sending🙏 Blessings Your Way Also.
God Bless U😤
11:12 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 11:19
You Da Best! Thank you.

10 December, 11:25
No U r lol🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 11:17
It does make great sense. I feel once we agree to lift another in prayer, a divine connection is created between each person. Iron sharpens iron. The Holy Spirit inhabits our prayers and He is mighty to flow between all who pray lifting up our petitions to God.❤️

10 December, 11:24
Thank u for that!
So many beautiful and talented human beings here to help us on this Grand Journey.
🙏🤗