Veronica Wolski gifted me this photo, knowing Timing is Everything and
Family Is Everything .
09:58 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
11 December, 07:49
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Just had to give this another ❤️…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 December, 08:00
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
xo ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 December, 04:31
Thanks for sharing, I gaze at screenshots of her all the time. Miss that lady💄💋💙

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 December, 04:50
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Thank You Kelly for all your love.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 December, 01:19
Love and miss Veronica. ♥️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
11 December, 01:03
We love M

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 December, 12:50
Absolutely perfect in meaning and visual!!! She is such a blessing of Love💞💜💞

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 December, 11:55
very special

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 December, 11:15

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 10:12
That is awesome! She was a great lady. I wish I could post what she gave me but I cant take a pic of the warm and fuzzy and inspiration I got :)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 10:08
😃💙👍

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 December, 10:02
we all miss her! 🥲