Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am watching friends interact with the adminstrative state, and how corrupt it is. They are indifferent to their own rules, let alone justice and truth. A collapse cannot come too soon. Covid gives all the pretext needed to remove it all and start over. I don't know what comes next, but there is no way we can go back to how we were organised before.

There has to be harsh recognition that the entire civilian law structure has failed, and even worse, been turned against us. Its purpose is the opposite of justice — robbery and murder are being openly endorsed. The time for "soft awakening" is running out, and "hard awakening" is the only way left. This has to be put forcefully in front of normies.

That said, maybe we face the greatest spring uprising in human history ahead... but have to get through this winter first.
06:01 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 December, 07:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🥶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 December, 07:11
Very good Sir--I am going with all this moves to a Benevolent
King of the World or the King of Kings who created the World...
and NCSWIC on the King of Kings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 December, 07:01
As I Say, lucifer is still among us. Change begins with collective conciousness, can destroy us or It. 369 - Energy, Vibrations, and Frequency. It uses us to fufill It's purpose. No more. Remember, No More Evil.

NEO ONE @Neo
10 December, 07:01
It will be the last hard one winter.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 December, 06:09
The cat is out of the bag, and there's no putting the genie back in the bottle.
I don't know where we're going but we are getting there as fast as we can.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts