Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 December, 03:51
An Ad on Truth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @camrz02472
10 December, 04:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
There are several ads for that book there...I have seen all of these today alone...guess I need to dig out my book

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
If power goes, many would not survive. Winter temps can be brutal. I feel like the info swirling around right now is bipolar. Some saying expect an unexpectedly good change as we enter the holiday season and then there is prepare for total blackout and the worst economic times ever. I thought the Alliance had things ready to go to replace the systems we are leaving. the bipolar nature of this info is exhausting!
05:03 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
God Wins @camrz02472
10 December, 05:08
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I believe it is always best to prepare for the worst (as much as you are able) but hope/pray for the best. It is better to be overprepared than underprepared.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 December, 05:15
In response God Wins to her Publication
Most people I know have been prepared for quite some time--for weeks but not months. It will be what it will be. I know there have been major global military operations going on behind the scenes for which I am immensely grateful. Still the bipolar nature of the info is wearing.