Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 December, 07:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I've been working 10 hour days 7 days a week due to staffing shortages. When I do come on now, I check out a few things and head out the door again. Snowed in this morning and the snow is still falling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
10 December, 01:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
How do I get in touch with the administrator? I was just on his profile page and didn't see a way to do that.

I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you. Hoping you can help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
10 December, 05:09
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Just post what you want and start your post as below...

@administrator I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you @Evangelina