Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Turmeric and Honey: The Most Powerful Antibiotic That not even Doctors Can Explain

INGREDIENTS :
-1 teaspoon ground turmeric(of therapeutic quality )
-¼ cup raw honey
-2 drops lemon essential oil (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS :
Combine all ingredients together, stir well, and cover. Remember to keep the mixture at room temperature, and stir it before each use. One more thing, take half a teaspoon of the mixture, many times daily, to fight the flu or cold

https://www.seobegi.com/20...
09:47 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
JeP Flynn @JPaul
07 February, 07:31
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
This is fantastic, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
06 February, 10:44
tumeric whitens your teeth but turns your tongue orange 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryEllen Jan @333Melly
06 February, 10:28
How does one know how to identify therapeutic grade turmeric?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
06 February, 10:39
In response MaryEllen Jan to his Publication
I use organic tumeric

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
06 February, 10:24
Best to use local honey!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
06 February, 10:00
We drink a glass of lemon and honey water every morning and every night. I will add in the Tumeric although we use it in most if our cooking.

amy lilley @amylilley
06 February, 09:59
LOVE THIS, making tomorrow🍯🍋🍯😎

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
06 February, 09:57
I have done this, and it does work, also you can apply it to your face if you suffer from very bad acne, another receipe I have you use turmeric, mung beans, scallions, figi water because of the PH value of it, you make a soup, have 2 cups daily and it detoxifies the liver, and aides in nautral weightloss by cleansing.