Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Well I just Q'd my daughter. She now knows the plan. Took me a year to work up to this moment.
07:51 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
09 December, 08:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ°β€οΈ Bravo, bravo! Only a matter of time until still more wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 December, 02:31
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Thanks. It was a delicate situation to wake her. she and I didnt speak for 2 yrs...she got the jab...2 weeks later contacted me...that was January. We been talking since and i been feeding her a little at a time of what was happening. in the past..she really didnt care to hear all i had to say and thought i was nuts most of the time..so this is HUGE that she has been listening. even quit her job in medical and postponed her 2 yr olds vaccines for now. Huge progress in a yr...and she doesnt have a clue about hollywood, singers, politicians etc..so i been telling her about that too. Adrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
09 December, 07:55
Bravo, Patriot!!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ‘

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 December, 07:53
Well done.