Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anons were classified by Twitter staff as VITs.

Very Important Tweeters.

lol
06:49 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 December, 09:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was so Very Important they sat me in the corner, behind the bus boy station......

lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 December, 03:09
"very interleckchuwall tweeters" ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 December, 03:00

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 December, 03:27
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 December, 03:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
10 December, 02:59
https://twitter.com/Karlw9...

Last posts. Fianal permanent suspenstion.
They must have been grumpy as it was mother's day.

or perhaps the money laundering in the Ukraine RT?
😂😂

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 02:56
I love feeling important 🤣😂
I was so important they Banned me ☺️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 December, 04:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Me tooo twice!🤣😂

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 December, 02:56
Sweet! See all you VIT in the VIP lounge. Bring your laptops and popcorn!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 02:55
That is hilarious, Doq!
~giggles~
WE BAD!
Nana was not happy about getting kicked of twit wit but the bonus was getting kicked off the same day as you, VK, GenFlynn, Fan and many others that were hard in the battle.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 02:46
🙏🏼🥰😎

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 December, 01:32
You sure? I thought VIT was
Verifiable Insatialable Truthers.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 December, 09:25
why thank you twitter 😂

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 December, 08:50
Damn Strait!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
09 December, 08:15
i thought they said we were
"russian bots"

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
09 December, 07:53
The froggers are com'in

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 07:51
😂at least we wre "very" important & not ITS vs VITS😅

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 December, 07:12
i just knew id make a VIP list someday Doq.😂🍿

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 December, 07:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
You did it Patriot 👊🏼

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 December, 07:12

some one special to some @godrus
09 December, 07:08
is that why my account is still permanently suspended?
Am I that much of threat, or was it the truth I shared that threatened their narrative?

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
09 December, 08:18
In response some one special to some to her Publication
i am permanently suspended as well. i even emailed twit and copy/pasted their twit rules. they have NOT yet responded. i asked what rule did i break

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 02:47
In response some one special to some to her Publication
me to watch and like mode only!

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
09 December, 06:59
Man, I feel special now!! LOL 🤣