Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 December, 06:03
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
We MUST put an end to this horror.

GOD HELP US.

Midnight Rider-telegram
They are human trafficking with your tax money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
I have really been silent on this because it hits my heart in a big way. I know it does with everyone.
My niece is one of these victims! My sister-n-law adopted her KNOWING what she'd been through. She adopted her to save her at the age of ten. She weighed 38lbs. and was in MANY different foster homes. She has mentioned certain "stores" and the owners. She was kept in a dog kennel which caused her spine to be deformed. I could go on, her file is THICK! She is mentally challenged from this also!
It sickens me to know how many are 'in the system' of this shit.
06:28 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
09 December, 07:24
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Our hearts and prayers are with you!

Thank you for posting! Too many are getting distracted by Twitter. Although very important, how many years will Twitter invest in sorting out that mess!

We need our Southern Borders closed NOW!!! Human trafficking must be stopped NOW.!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 07:30
In response Butch Holloway to his Publication
TY 🀍 They changed their whole lives for that girl! And she deserves it thousands of times over.
I agree! It is important. Those children are most important!
Much love πŸ’š

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 December, 06:35
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Prayers for your precious niece.πŸ™

TY for sharing.

09 December, 06:49
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
TY πŸ€—
It's been a hard road for them but she is doing great despite her challenges.