Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
09 December, 05:33
Need some beta testers. It will have bugs. DB is not up to date since its a testing environment. Follower counts will be off.
https://v2.anonup.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 December, 06:38
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I recently changed my password and had to use my old one in order to log into that v2 system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 December, 06:50
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
That's what I am afraid of, trying to log in without my original PW to get back in here.. LOL I totally forget what it is too...😂

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
09 December, 05:37
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
yup

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 December, 05:41
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Gonna have to find my password.
🙃

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 December, 05:47
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Linked?