Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Q4966 includes, “What is coded in your DNA?”
So out of curiosity I asked ChatGPT, “How much data can DNA hold.”
Answer included, “a single gram of DNA could hold more than 500 trillion gigabytes of data. That is enough to store the entire digital content of the world's libraries, including all books, videos, and music, several times over.” Note on average, we have 50 grams of DNA in our bodies or in other words a TON of data.
02:53 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 December, 11:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Wild! I have been chatting with it too👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 December, 03:51
I have read cases in which people suffered a head trauma and afterwards gained skills they didn't have prior. A man had a carriage accident and afterwards could solve complicated math equations. A woman was kicked in the head by a horse and afterwards she could play piano and could speak French words she had no knowledge of. Is it possible that these things were passed down in DNA from ancestors? Wouldn't that be something!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 December, 03:22
Dr. Ben Carson gives lectures on man's mental capacity, and states we have enough grey matter to store 10 million+ years worth of data.

It sort of puts a hole in the excuses of young people who state they can't learn all "the heavy or complicated stuff" that gets thrown at them in school. This is especially true when that which being taught is a bit loftier than the fluff some school have started to serve up!~ (e.g., Real instead of junk science; real books of true value, instead of those instruction children in inappropriate behaviors between adults and children, etc. UGH!)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 December, 03:39
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Meditative states increase our potential RAM.

Focussing on stillness, eyes closed.............coming back to nothing, quiet, empty space- this improves memory -more than just in the way of retrieving learned knowledge from your past. You can retrieve from the quantum memory fields.

It improves the ability to draw on streams of quantum Source intelligence available to all of us.

I know many of you have said you have found yourself writing things where you had no idea where it came from. When we advance our capabilities, we will become our own Alexa or Google- for what supports us in our intuitively lead flow though- what matters in the moment; very natural and organic calling in of knowledge.

This instant knowledge comes in streams; some call it downloads. For me its like a stream.

No thing gives access to everything. Meditate on God

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
09 December, 03:04
If 1 gram of DNA is 455 exabytes, and an exabyte is 1 billion gigabytes.......

how did the AI multiply 1 billion by 455 and come up with 500 trillion?

455 times 1 billion is not even half a trillion.