MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 December, 11:16
AI is not the answer

ai will pull answers from internet. internet is all lies. you cannot find truth in the electronic metaverse. you have to go to ancient texts to find truth. the internet is all lies.

the intelligence source you want is not some luciferian inversion pulling from the internet of lies. an ai bot is only useful if you want to stay in the metaverse techology matrix

you have the greatest intelligence source inside you. it is called the Akashic records and it is 100% truth

if you want to research, the worst place is internet. the internet and academia are all lies. you have to go back to ancient written texts.

AI pulling from internet and digital resources only increases the speed by which you absorb lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I have always known what you say to be true. That's why it baffled me when we were told to "research for ourselves". We have NO way of discerning truth from lies. That is why I have always sought after Jr. accounts. He is accessible and the great purveyor of Truth.
12:23 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it