KMRA 777 @KMRA777
Sorry I haven't been on here in some time. So much going on in my world. I have been keeping track on TS, GAB, GETTR . My spouse has lung cancer, I may also have it. Had my spouse to cancer treatment center, then half lung removed, spouse is working on getting better. I had a positive ct, so when my spouse is strong enough, I go to cancer treatment center. Neither of us had the jab, but we have been around others who have. What Are The Chances Of Both Spouse Having Lung Cancer At The Same Time!!!!!!!
06:23 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by KMRA777 in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
09 December, 01:31
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
sending you prayers and praise of God for healing frequency and warm vibrations of Agape energy for you both may God heal you I believe I need you to believe too both of you with all your hearts cuz God is going to heal everything for his people. We thank you in advance for your healing father and we pray all these words in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It will be so all we have to do is believe. I love you both unconditionally & I know God's going to work a miracle!. Lord why we have you in prayer we also like to lift up all the little ones and all the boys and girls all around the world, we pray you bless them with safe security peace and prosperity and health and wealth for all your children thank you.
Allmen & AllWombman said IT WILL BE SO
laughter is a healing vibration. get lots of sunlight and lots of laughter. never forget how much God loves you both. #wwg1wga God's Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
08 December, 06:24
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
🙏 ♥ 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396