HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
08 December, 01:24
I said to my wife: Watch the Water and then she bought these new high heels for Christmas..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 December, 01:31
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
πŸ˜‚They look complicated to wear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 01:34
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Moaaahhh ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

08 December, 01:35
They came at the wrong season for me! We've been having some snow off and on... Freezy toes!

08 December, 01:38
Yes, it's cold here too and we had snow today. Then she wears thick socks underneath.. πŸ˜„

08 December, 02:04
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tell her to GO FOR IT! "We all ain't able!"

08 December, 02:06
I let her read your comments and she is doubled over with laughter.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

08 December, 02:12
Tell her-- She is a class act! Be sure to post her shoes, with her socks, on her feet! I'd pay for that! 🀣🀣

Thanks for posting this and giving me the best smile of the day!!
God bless!

08 December, 02:14
Hi hi .... I'll ask her ...

08 December, 02:31
HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA! My my, she has nice legs!
(My stomach hurts from laughing!)

Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it