Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
In this scripture Paul is telling us to abandon chasing after pleasure, possessions, and status; to stop living like everyone else. Instead, he urges us to be transformed from the inside out. Specifically, that we must be changed in how we think, to have our minds renewed so that we can begin to understand God's will for our lives. God may indeed continue to provide us with pleasure, possessions, and status in various forms, but he urges us to learn how to look at our life with a new question: What does God want for me? What is truly a good, acceptable, and perfect use of my life for His purposes and not just for my own? 🤍
02:05 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
08 December, 07:48
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
one of my very favorite verses. I imagine most people have very little understanding of what the first line even means. They will soon 😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 08:27
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Slater @ellelight
08 December, 02:51
100% this!!!

08 December, 02:57
In response Ellen Slater to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
08 December, 02:09
❤️❤️🌻

08 December, 02:15
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
🌱🌿🌻🤍

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 December, 02:09
Wow, just what I needed to see. Thanks!

08 December, 02:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 December, 02:08
❤💞❤

08 December, 02:08
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍