COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 December, 07:53
Written by Dr. Group, DC

We all feel tired, even exhausted, some of the time. But for some people, the exhaustion never lets up, and it comes along with physical discomfort, sleep issues, and trouble with memory and concentration. Anywhere from about 800,000 to 2.5 million Americans may have myalgic encephalomyelitis — more commonly called chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS).[1]

Medical experts once told people these symptoms were “all in their head" — but they have come to accept that the suffering is real.

As one patient put it, having ME/CFS feels “like permanently having the flu, a hangover, and jet lag while being continually electrocuted"[2] — ME/CFS results in nerve pain as much as it does fatigue.

Though little understood and currently without a known cure, certain natural remedies may provide some relief from the discomfort and constant fatigue.

What Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

SNIP

https://explore.globalheal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
anyine who has not listened to one of the shows with thousands of people doing the paste protocol calling in healing dramatically —i beleive Danny is correct…this is the CURE ….(not pills must be paste)
09:30 AM - Dec 08, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Froggyprincess22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Froggy Princess, click on at the bottom under it