Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
SO MUCH RESPECT for this brave nurse. She is a hero. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

She is exposing the truth and saving lives. If every nurse and doctor would follow her lead the genocide would stop immediately.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, God Bless you.

Condolences for the loss of your mother, and thank you for your bravery. (From Martin Costello News)
12:20 AM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 December, 10:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
As a nurse who retired in 2020 after 50 years of nursing, I applaud this brave RN for standing up. We are kindred spirits. I am thankful I was an " old school" nurse who was taught above all else to advocate for my patients. I questioned orders often especially in the chaotic environment of Emergency nursing. I pray she keeps her license and finds a job worthy of her calling. Removing herself from the hospital environment and working for a group like Frontline Doctors or others who provide holisic and preventative care. Pray for her. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 December, 10:36
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
08 December, 10:05
Do you happen to have the link to this video?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 December, 04:13
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
No, sorry. Someone text it to me.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
08 December, 10:04
Wow. So much respect and love for her. You can feel the pain she is feeling. She genuinely loves other humans. She is hero. God bless her.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 09:58
God, please bless and protect this woman so she can continue saving lives and especially the lives of our most innocent. In Jesus’ name🙏❤️🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 December, 09:53
God really does make good of all things for believers, she and her Mom will save Many Lives…by their sacrifice and her bravery!! ❤️🙏🙌

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
08 December, 09:30
Keep standing, keep speaking, until people wake up ! God bless you 💕

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 December, 09:18
A brave woman!!! You mother would be so PROUD of you!!! ThanQ Patriot!!! 🙏 💕

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 December, 10:27
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
*Your mother - whoops!!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 01:14
Thanks so much for sharing.
It's a great reminder that there are bright souls out there.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 01:12
Wow! Her mom would be proud.
What a woman!
GOD please bless her and be there for her. Please reward her for doing the right thing.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 01:12
thank you brave one for speaking out the truth♥️