Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 06:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LIFE IZ ART! 🎨🖼

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 December, 02:41
Good afternoon! Maybe someone can paint Anon Mountain Island? 🥰🎨🖼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 December, 02:41
Good afternoon! Maybe someone can paint Anon Mountain Island? 🥰🎨🖼️

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
08 December, 11:42
A Canadian comedy show used to do a spoof on Bob. It was hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Art break(This hour has 22 minutes spoof) - YouTube

What the title says

Vicki Lord @Vlord
08 December, 08:59
Bob was the bomb! We artists manifest our own little happy worlds in each painting. Let’s manifest our new world! .

William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 December, 07:24
I live and breath Wood Restoration, that's just amazing!

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
08 December, 05:18
Today is 11/22.

12 -> 1+2 = 3
+
/

11/22

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 December, 12:23
Good evening VK!
TS 14:07
💧147

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 December, 11:33

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
07 December, 11:29
972 days ago was 4/9/2020

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 December, 11:17
Love watching Bob Ross videos.
t/s 14:07 > 777
14:07 > 5:7 > 12 > 3
2:07 > 9 > 333
video 2:57 > 2:3 > 5:5
💧257

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 December, 11:13

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 December, 10:54
Bob Ross was a master sergeant in the United States Air Force. He may have once said that he had to act tough and mean in the military so he decided to not raise his voice once he left the military. And how truly calm and soft spoken his voice was while painting! It was great fun to watch him paint and listen to him comment. Just this week, Bob Ross was inducted into Florida Artists Hall of Fame.

"...happy little trees, friendly clouds and happy accidents..."

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
07 December, 10:34
was Bob a signal for the CIA through his show?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 December, 10:30
I think that’s the episode where he jokes about trapping the guy in there & needed to paint a door! lol! God I love Bob Ross.

q 972 first line ~
Think outside the box.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 December, 09:45

EAL Stokes @EAL
07 December, 09:06
I love this!!!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
07 December, 08:58
Oh dear, is Hunter painting again to sell for big bucks,..money laundering?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 December, 08:25
I have always been amazed at how artist can pick up a brush with a little paint,. and make such cool pictures.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 December, 08:20
💙👍

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 December, 08:19
Been talking about barns all day then i see old Bob , always a sweet calming presence. Thanks VK .

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 07:28
🤔Nobody posted video length.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 07:21
😂😂

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 December, 07:18
I Always Watched Him, He Made Everything Look So Easy! Only I Couldn’t Do It! lol!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 December, 07:18
I Always Watched Him, He Made Everything Look So Easy! Only I Couldn’t Do It! lol!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 December, 07:15
😎Good evening, wasn't on earlier, just seein this now

There's "Something about Bob"😎

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 December, 06:44
Good evening to You Vincent ! I used to always watch him ...soo serene and creative...almost mesmerizing..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 December, 06:26
Full picture being painted. It's a nice picture coming into focus👍

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 December, 06:16
Vibin with BR. " Look how sharp that brush is". I am heading to the attic to paint (soon!) And I was working on something else. Bob Ross is a legend!