Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 December, 09:02
🙏 ❤️✨️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 December, 09:18
In response The Real Me to her Publication
And here we go yet again ……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 December, 09:21
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Yep. How much more can we take? Is there anything that will get us off our butts and out in the streets like Brazil?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 December, 09:16
imagine that...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 December, 09:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
IKR

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 December, 09:09
Now it's 50/50. No FOOKIN way this child molester and wife abuser is loved by 1.3 million Georgia voters.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Mary Kkk @Mary
06 December, 09:53
More cheating?? 🤬🤬🤬