Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
my grands are getting theirequired school vaccines on friday!! which ones must they get? can a parent refuse? file an exemption?? panic mode!
08:00 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by GramCracker17 in this post can reply
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
06 December, 08:34
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
i found out we have medical and religoius exemptions and not phililogical. i have a 2 year old and a 4 uear old going on feiday! makes me sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
06 December, 08:28
If your State allows them, you can go to the Health Dept to get a waiver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
06 December, 08:25
The doc I work for almost got into an argument with her pediatrician because she said she wanted to delay some of her baby's shots until he was older. My Granddaughter was born right before all the lockdowns took place, so after her 2mo. shots, she didn't get another well visit appt until after her 1st birthday, which delayed a lot of her shots. They threatened to call social services on my DIL if she did not let them give the shots. I believe the delay helped keep her from having issues. (My younger son passed from SIDS)

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
06 December, 08:14
Depends on which State you live. A parent can refuse. I exempted my kids philosophically, when they were in school. I went to the nurse and talked directly. I had to sign an exemption. No questions asked-
hope this helps.
https://www.ncsl.org/resea...