Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
06 December, 07:31
I just read this on a group that I follow on facebook.

"There’s a pilot by the name of “Lane Morgan Caviness.” He flew the Boeing 747 for Atlas Air, aka, Prime Air. As in Amazon Prime. They’re also a United States DOD contractor. Here’s a fun rabbit hole to dive into. He was the point man for a 258 million dollar lawsuit with over 150 Atlas pilots involved. These pilots were obviously in jeopardy of losing their jobs because of, you know, the thing that they didn’t want. A few months ago, an “event” happened. You should search for him on the internet. I have a friend who was very good friends with Lane Caviness. Lane had a boat, lived in a gated community in Key Largo, was federally deputized and had a gorgeous girlfriend in Texas. He was beyond happy. Continued in the replies.

https://news.yahoo.com/off...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Also, a FOIA request has been filed, but to date, the body cam footage is still unavailable. I didn’t personally know Lane and I can’t comment one way or the other. It just doesn’t fit the typical narrative for what happened to him, IMHO. This rabbit hole runs very deep for those who choose to go down it. Enjoy.
07:31 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Nicholls, click on at the bottom under it