Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 December, 11:58
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
OMG how did you know, my life, guess that is why kindness to people to animals integral to who i am, maybe why i am a peacemaker, peacekeeper💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 December, 10:13
🙏This brought me to 😭 Tears🙏 I Feel
this so much❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 December, 08:14
🙏✝️❤️😃👍💥

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 December, 08:12
WORD 💯 %
🙏💜🙏
Love Like Jesus

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 December, 07:05
amen to that .. I can only talk about my experiece .. I never understood where all that compassion in me came from.. I suffered so much that I can only love and love and love in return . God Alive in me

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
06 December, 05:33
Correct ;)

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 December, 04:26
Heal, but never forget how the pain, sadness, lonliness... felt. This will help you to have deep compassion for other's struggles.