COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 December, 09:43
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Everyone should research the SHIT out of this dude

[they] got him
sadly

BEST DOCTOR EVER
!
11:25 AM - Dec 06, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 December, 08:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes , he is I bet you 5.00 dollars they didn't get Dick 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 December, 08:12
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Sorry I thought this was Dick Gregory 😂 gotta get my glasses on .

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 12:12
He just died? I think I might have seen him on a video channel.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 December, 12:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
He was killed a while ago (2016 by C_A !)! Many people from around the world went to his compound in Honduras, and were cured of whatever maladies they had, which of course, riled "Big Harma"

After "LEFT EYE " (from TLC girls' vocal group) had spent some time being cured by him, and she also received inner wholeness. When she declared she was coming back to the USA to tell everyone about the amazing cures he had for every illness and maladies-- from cancers to AIDS--she was on her way to the airport and was "killed!" She happened to be videotaping her drive to the airport, and there was a crash! (ala Paul Walker)

His wife and son explained how Dr Sebi died of some "illness" he contracted on our soil ("off-ed") in a US jail. I will see if I can find the video. Note-- his family states he was never ill... his immune system was fully functional.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 December, 12:05
A lot of Physicians were murdered. http://www.whale.to/vaccin...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 December, 12:01
DAMN!!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 11:38
Charles Van Der Horst too